Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank You Card - Imagine More Cart




This is my second card made with my Imagine. Super easy, super fun! The card is a standard A2 size. The part that was cut with the Imagine is the 3rd pic from the top. It is on page 21 of the Imagine More cartridge. I did not change any of the colors. I did make my own cardstock oval to put behind the cut and printed piece. I popped the piece I cut on the Imagine. I also popped the rose on that set of cuts.
The solid orange and blue colored papers behind it are cardstock from my stash. The checkered paper is from the My Mind's Eye Complete Boy stack. These cartridges will still blend very well with traditional cardstock and printed papers. For me, it will make my matching and card making so much quicker and easier.
The rubber stamp is from Stampendous stamped with a Tim Holtz distress ink. I also used a sander around all the edges to play up the "shabby chic" look that this cartridge seems to lend itself to. I also added ribbon, staples, some glitter pen here and there, and viola... here is my card!
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment