Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween Mini Book

This is a Halloween mini book I made. I made it for a family member that doesn't get to see my boys very often. This is most of the book. Then after Halloween I will put pics of my boys in the book and mail it off. TFL!

The book is overall 6"x6" chipboard. All the cuts I made were from Happy Hauntings. Mini Montsters, October 31st, Lyrical Letters or George and Basic Shapes. I am so glad that Provo Craft finally came out with some Halloween carts this year. Of course I used my Gypsy to size and add dimension to everything. For the cover I used paper from the new DCWV Halloween Stack. The haunted house is from October 31st. The ghosts are from Happy Hauntings. It is really hard to see in the photos, but I used gray and green chalk in on the ghosts to make them look like they glow in the dark. It looks cool in person.

The paper on these 2 pages also comes from the newest DCWV Halloween stack. The spider web is from October 31st. The spider is from Lyrical Letters.


This is the same paper as from the front and back of the book. The tree is from Happy Hauntings and the "beware" is from Happy Hauntings.


The paper on this is from a Cloud 9 seasonal stack. The "drippiness" at the top is from the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch. The "Caution" sign is from Happy Hauntings.


The paper on this is also from Cloud 9. The shape punched "into" the corners and edges is also Martha Stewart punch. It is a new one this year. I think it is called Crackle. I think it looks like brains.....muahhhhhhaaaahahha.


The paper on these 2 pages is from a way old DCWV Fall stack. It pays to be a hoarder...I mean...collector sometimes....lol. I really love how these 2 pages came out. The eyes are from October 31st. The letters are stickers from Joanns. The brads are Making Memories.



The paper on this layout is last year's DCWV specialty Fall stack. The ribbon is K & Co. The 3D dancing skeltons are foam.


This little layout is super simple, but fun. The vines are cut from October 31st. The pumpkins and owl are K & Co. stickers. And then I added a few seqiuns 'cause I always gotta' have some bling.


The paper on this spread is from a stack from K & Co. from last year. It is a 2 sided paper, so each side is the reverse of the other. The title is from Mini Monsters. It says "A Little Batty". I love how this cart layers together. It is super easy to use. I also used a Making Memories Brad and some fibers.


The paper on this is from K & Co. also. It is a 2 sided paper. I created the candy corn on my Gypsy from the George and Basic Shapes cart. I also created its shadow. I started with a rounded edge triangle and adjusted the width. It was easy peasy from there. I inked all the layers with orange chalk ink for some depth. The ribbon is K & Co.



This is the candy corn page opened up.

This is the back. I might add some ribbon or fiber once I add all the photos into the book. I learned waaaaay to much about Blogger today!!!! But, at least I can post a bunch of photos at once! Thanks so much for looking.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THis is the most awesome Halloween book I've seen yet! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! You did an amazing job--I've just become a follower andhope you will return the favor ifyou haven''t already!
    Thanks for joining in my Halloween project--this is absolutely AMAZING! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwww !!!i love it , is so amazing, thanks for share

    ReplyDelete