Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shoreline Bracelet-Polymer Clay Tutor Lesson


IMG_1273[1]
IMG_1275[1]

Hi all!  Well, I am pretty new to working with polymer clay.  I have goofed around here and there, but never done any real work with it.  Then I started watching some YouTube vids and I started to fall in love.  Just what I need, one more crafting hobby to love…lol!  Anywho, I came across Cindy Leitz, Polymer Clay Tutor.  She has some great free videos.  And she has a website where you can purchase a membership for tutorials.  Her membership is super reasonable.  So, I decided to give it a go.  Her blog is : http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/  Her website for membership is http://www.beadvideos.com/.
The tutorial for the month of May was all about the Shoreline blend.  This was my second blend and I love the way it came out.  Cindy also teaches you how to do the findings.  I have to work on my wire work, so I decided to use ready made findings.  I put the little pearl and crystal charm together myself. 
I think I will really enjoy working with polymer clay and all that goes with it!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, What a wonderful job you did on your Shoreline Bracelet! Love the red sands and the rich sky. Can almost feel the waves lapping at my toes! Thank you so much for your kind words about our tutorials. I am very pleased to see that you are enjoying your new love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colors you used. I haven't tried this yet :( been very busy. But you inspired me to fit it in the schedule!! Oh, the pearls are a nice touch, too!

    ReplyDelete