Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Festival






This is a layout I made for a Fall Festival we go to every year. It is at the school I went to when I was growing up. My mom has volunteered to run the Italian food booth there for the last 29 years. She says she wants to do at least 1 more year to make it an even 30 years. She is the reason we still go. We went last night and had a blast! The kids went on rides, played games. and my favorite part, the baked goods booth. I have some really great memories of the Fall Festival and I really enjoy making new ones with my family.
Anywho, all the die cuts are from the Carousel Lite Cartridge. I am so loving this cart! It is fun and layers so easily! The title is also from this cart. The sticker letters are from Karen Foster. The paper is from a very old stack called The Scrapboook Wizard. TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment