Saturday, September 18, 2010

Count Your Blessings Birdies


I made this card for a friend who just had a baby. On the inside it says. "Count Your Blessings". The birds are cut from Wall Decor and More at 4". The photo corner is from Picturesque and is cut at 1.5". The ovals are custom sized on my Gypsy to fit the birdies. I used George and Basic Shapes for those.
The paper is from the DCWV Latte stack. It has such rich and beautiful colors! The purple in the stack just sang to me. I added some ribbon and a brad and some glitter pen here and there. I don't think I know how to make a project without my glitter pen! TFL!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love birdies and the colors are amazing! Thanks for sharing this creation with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! I'm so happy to hear you got your cartridge and have been able to have some fun with it! I look foward to seeing more of your projects and hope you consider entering more of the challenges on my blog!

    Hugs to you!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete