Monday, June 27, 2011

Mosaic Tile Cards-GBS

Mosaic Squares 2

celebrate

Happy Birthday1

thanks

back of cards

I got my inspiration for these cards from the July/August issue of Paper Crafts magazine.  They give you a card layout design and some samples and then you use them as inspiration.  And this is what I came up with.  They are super easy to make.  The only Cricut on it is from George and Basic Shapes.  It is the square shape.  They are cut at    1 1/4”.  I used 12 squares per card.  The paper is from the K and Company stack Watercolor Bouquet.  The prints are a double sided paper.  The sentiments are rubber stamped.  The lace is from my stash.  The flower is from a ribbon.  I just cut them apart individually.  TFL.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about mosaic tiles

    ReplyDelete