Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THX-Elegant Edges

front 1

side 1

side2

back 1

I got the inspiration for this card from the current issue of the CARDS magazine.  The card size is 5.5” square.  All the paper is from DCWV Glam Gal Stack.  I had some chipboard letters that I wanted to use, so I glued them down to the paper I liked and then used my Exacto knife to cut around the letters.  Then I put them on pop dots.  I made the rosette by using a 1.5” x 12” piece of cardstock and scored every 1/2”.  I used ribbon that I had on hand for the leaves.  The button in the middle is an antique button from a stash a friend gave me.  The doily is from a pack I got at Michaels.  All the borders on the front, back and in the middle are from the Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges. 

I am sure I left something out.  But, I got a tooth pulled yesterday!  Oh my word, did that hurt.  Not during, but afterward. And it still hurts something fierce!  I have tried to save this molar for 5 years with root canals, crowns, etc.  But, it just didn’t work.  And now I have a big old hole in my mouth.  It’s a bummer getting older….lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment