Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mickey and Minnie Thanks - Mickey and Friends







This is card #2 in my series of Thank You notes to some amazing friends! The cuts are from the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge. The only cut that is not is the "Thank You" on the inside and that is from the Cindy Loo cart. It is a pretty straight forward card as far as the die cuts go. The Mickey and Minnie are cut at 6", as are all their layers. I added stickles to Mickey's pants and Minnie's dress for bling. I also traced around both characters with glitter pen. All the patterened paper is from a K & Company stack. The cardstock is Martha Stewart. That is the best cartstock for thickness. It is a great card base. The card itself is a 6" square card. I added Cat's Eye ink here and there and some ribbon and Making Memories straight pins in the ribbon. I always trim off the ends of the pins to take off the sharp point so noone gets hurt on them. Mickey and Minnie are on pop dots for some dimension. I added photo corners on the back and front, top, left corner by cutting a 2 inch square and cutting that on the diagonal. I love making Disney cards. I hope my friends like them TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment