Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Club 33 Thanks, Part 1-Mickey and Friends, Lyrical Letters





I had such an incredibly good time making this card! I think the friendship and kindness of the people who sent us on our trip was so fresh in my mind when I made my "thank you" cards that my creativity was on a a high! I used the Mickey and Friends cart for the Mickey. The "33" is from the Mickey font. The "thanks" was from Lyrical Letters. The "you rock" is from the Solutions Stamping cart. The "Disney" is cut from the Mickey font cart. It is the charm feature. I inked it and then dipped it in UTEE several times and dried it with a heat tool. Before I did all that I outlined the letters with glitter pen. Then I added a Mickey head eyelet and some chain and threaded it through the middle of the card. There was lots ink, glitter and tons of Gypsy welding! I had such a great time on both my trip and making my "thanks" cards! TFL!



1 comment: