Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some Dino Fun-Boys Will Be Boys





I got Boys Will Be Boys a while ago and haven't used it til now. I just love it. I say that about all my Cricut cartridges, don't I...lol! I do have 3 boys, so I just knew it would be a great cart. I wanted to add some boy cards to my stash and I thought this would be the perfect cart to do it with. Here is the recipe and thanks for looking!
Have A Dino-Mite Birthday! &
You Are DinoMite!
Cricut Cart: Boys Will Be Boys
Printed Paper: K&Co.
Cardstock: Core'dinations, Bazzill &
The Paper Co.
Ink: Cat's Eye Chalk Ink Chestnut Roan
Printed Sayings: From Computer
Font: Fatty Arbuckle
Fabric Strip: From my stash

2 comments:

  1. I saw your card on the provo craft community board. It is so cute great for a little boy. It is hard to find cute cards for boys. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the K&Co paper pack that the chevron paper came from? It's definately one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete