Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anything Card







Hi Guys and Gals! This month at my house has been one big sick place! First my oldest son got sick, then my husband, then me and then my youngest. The only one who didn't get it (knock on wood) was my middle son. I got it the worst. I got bronchitis, a sinus infection and the flu all at once! That just stunk! It took two weeks to recover (and my house work still hasn't recovered...lol), but I am me again...yeah! So here is a little card I made for any occassion. No Cricut this time, how did I manage?! TFL!
Anything Card Recipe
Flower: fan fold flower
Score a 12" x 1" strip of paper every 1/4".
Fold scores back and forth. Glue at ends.
Push down in the middle.
Glue something in the middle.
Cuttlebug Folder: Houndstooth
Circle behind flower: Sizzix die
Ribbon & Fabric: from my stash
Epoxy Button: Making Memories
Red Cardstock: Core'dinations
Black and White Cardstock: DCWV Black Currant
Corner Rounder: Corner Chomper
Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment