Friday, September 11, 2009

Trick or Treat Wall Decor - Part 2

This is my favorite photo of the whole front. You can see all the elements. I described the elements of the monsters in my last post. In this post I will share the rest of the details. Behind the mosters is a rickety fence. It is from PDDU. First I used the Cricut markers on it and then I cut it.
The paper I used for the background is from a stack I got a Michael's. It has some vinyl on it. I backed it with orange and then black again. I used the newest Martha Stewart spiderweb punches to make a border all the way around the page. I love the effect this has.
There is also a cute little spider and web on the right hand side of the page. It is from the Slice also. I inked the web just a bit so it wasn't super bright. There are some ghosts on the other side of the page and I inked those the same way. I also used a silver glitter pen on those so all their features could be seen.
This wonderful file was created by Tina Mansfield of Cardiology Creations. The bat is not a part of the file. The file comes in a few different parts. It cuts very easily. I cut the candy corn bases, parts of the candy and the "TRICK OR TREAT" out of DCWV glitter cardstock. The yellow is just a regular cardstock. I tied bows around the candy. I also inked the edges around the candy corn with a Cats Eye ink pad in orange. The bat hanging from the title is from the Slice card Spellbound. I embellished him with a both the clear and orange glitter pens.

The circle moon is from the Slice card Basics 1. I added a slivered moon on top of it cut from DCWV glitter paper. It is from the PDDU cart. I embellished with an orange glitter pen. The bats are also from the Slice. The design card is Spellbound. I love that the Slice has 2 great design cards with alphabets on them! These bats have been embellished with the clear glitter pen.
I think that's it! TFL! Comments are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment