Monday, September 14, 2009

Super Grover-Inside of Card





This is the inside of my Super Grover card. It is created with several layers of cardstock and patterned paper. The bottom layer is the card (blue) The next layer is yellow. I punched the top and bottom with a Martha Stewart border punch. The next layer is a patterned paper that matches the outside of the card. The top layer of this part of the card is blue. I inked around the edges of this part of the card and then added red photo corners. I just cut a 1 inch square in half to make these.
The title is cut at 1 1/2 inches from Zooballoo. I also shadowed it with a similar color (just enought to give it a tiny bit of pop). I went over the top of the Happy Birthday with a clear glitter pen and then parts of it with a navy blue glitter pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment