It is no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Halloween. There are not alot of cuts on the Cricut for Halloween, so I decided to see what I could "make" on my own with Design Studio. And the bats are what I came up with. They are super simple. I made them with the Jubilee cartridge. I will show what I did in my next post.
The card itself was cut with the Cricut and SCAL. It is a scalloped gatefold card. It from a svg file I got at SVGcuts.com. I layered each side of the card with K & Co. patterned paper that was framed with some green cardstock. The middle die cuts are 2 scalloped ovals. They are Spellbinders nestabilities. This is my first set of these and I totally love them!
The bats are created in 2 sizes and shadowed. I also created and extra head/face to give them depth. They faces are on pop dots, as are most of the bats. I also added a batty charm around the scalloped oval with some sewing floss. Around the border of the bottom I added some K & Co. pumpkin paper ribbon.
On the inside I added patterned paper to the sides. It is the flip side of the front paper. It is from a K & Co. paper pad. They have some really great Halloween goodies!
All of the words are from the Slice Design Card Spook Alley. It Rocks! It has a couple of flaws in the shadowing that I have contacted the company about. But, I am sure they with fix them right away. They are a really great company to deal with.
And so my Halloween creating continues..............I can't wait to make more!