Monday, June 3, 2013

bee happy

IMG_0360

This is one of my favorite projects that I have ever done.  It is a mixed media canvas that I made for my youngest son’s third grade teacher as an end of the year gift.  She is an amazing woman!  All three of my boys have had the blessing of having her as a third grade teacher and they have all grown in their education and maturity.  I am very grateful for her! 

Her classroom theme is “H****’s Honeybee’s”.  I am leaving out her name for privacy.  So, when I came across this cut file in the Silhouette Store I immediately thought of her.  I am very grateful for the education my children have been able to get!

     IMG_0361                                                                                                                        IMG_0363            IMG_0356

No comments:

Post a Comment