Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friend-Imagine More Cards


Well, I got my Imagine replaced in record time! Thank you Provo Craft! And I got to work making this friend card. The Imagine More Cards cartridge has easily become my favorite Imagine cartridge. The base of this card is made with Elegant Edges. I used my Gypsy to weld 2 of the book covers together. I just placed 2 of the same shape on the mat, flipped one, overlapped them just a bit, grouped and then welded. And viola, a card base with a beautiful edge. I am really liking Elegant Edges too! This is a long awaited cartridge by many Cricut lovers.

The front of the card is all done with Imagine More Cards, cut at 4 inches. I cut pink cardstock just slightly bigger to go behind the image and for the inside of the card. I inked all the edges with a matching color to add depth and texture. I also used my Marvy glitter pen for some glitz. I sprayed the base of the card with Hot Chocolate Chalkboard Glimmer Mist. It is hard to see in the photo, but it adds some goodness in person. The word "Friend" is on pop dots.


I used pom pom trim and rolled it up in a circle to make an embellie and put a cute little button on top of that. I also added a bit of ribbon. The finished size is 5"x5" (the butterfly sticks out past this). Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

1 comment:

  1. Maria, your blog is simply adorable. I became a follower lickety-split! :-)

    Your Imagine cards are gorgeous, as are all of your other projects!! Looking forward to seeing more! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete