Thursday, March 24, 2011

Art Journaling

These pink/green/brown pages are my first set of pages. I had a blast making them. They really made me "feel". I have come to find that with every drop of paint, marker, paper, embellishment, word, etc. I really feel like I am "feeling" something in this journal. The journey so far has been amazing!


------------------------------------------------------------------
Believe it or not there is no green on these pages! Well, there technically is, but it was by accident. I put blue and yellow on the pages. And as I learned in Kindergarten, that makes green! Oh, and I learned from Journal Artista (aka Paula) that a Hotel Key/old credit card makes a great paint tool!

------------------------------------------------------------------
This next set of pages came about because of my recent frustration with both myself and my family. I adore my family. They are the best! But, I cannot get them to clean up after themselves for anything. I have tried begging, pleading, bribeing, giving consequences. And nothing works. I am also tired of myself. I feel sometimes like I am just a big hormone. I guess that is because I have 3 boys, a husband and most of the animals in my house are boys! I know I am a drama queen.
I want to send a huge thanks out to Paula at http://www.journalartistaart.com/. She has inspired me greatly! I would never have had the courage to try something like this if it wasn't for her. So, thank you Paula!

No comments:

Post a Comment