Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Welcome to 2011!!!! I am excited to start a New Year! I must admit though, I am no party animal. Me and my 2 younger sons camped out in my room at 9:30pm. We had one of our locally famous Scooby Doo cartoon marathons. I think I made it till about 10:30. I know they both beat me because they jumped on the bed to wake me up when the Scooby Doo dvd was over...lol. My dh (darling husband) and oldest son say they stayed awake for the New Year. But, we did all have a "toast" together before we parted ways for the evening. We had sparkle cider. That stuff is tart! It was such a nice evening together!
Anywhooooo, with the start of the new year, I have a new blog background. Let's see how long this one lasts....
Have a wonderful start to your new year. I hope to be posting lots this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment