Saturday, October 9, 2010

Christmas Snowflake Card




Hi Everyone!

Here is a Christmas card I made for the challenge over at www.MyPinkstamper.com. The challenge is to make something Winter related. So, I made a Christmas card. I used the When It's Cold Outside, George and Basic Shapes, and Wild Cards cartridges for the Cricut to make this card.
The card size is 5.5. All the circles are made with George. the "snowflake" shape is from WICO (When It's Cold Outside). All the shapes on this cart are made to look like snowflakes, but have shapes with in the snowflake. This one is Santa and his reindeer. The card is from Wild Card. I can't remember which cart I used for the "Merry Christmas". I use my Gypsy for all my cutting on my Expression and I forgot to write that one down:) All the paper is from last year's DCWV Christmas stacks.
The gems are just some from my stash. The fabric in the middle is just that, a strip of fabric. On the inside I used my traditional glitter pen and white dots here and there. TFL!

2 comments: