Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today is National Scrapbook Day!!!!




And I am trying to participate in a challenge or 2 over at Mypinkstamper.com. Robyn is the blogs owner and she is an amazing talent. If you like to scrapbook or make cards, you should check it out.

Anywho, this is my entry for challenge #2. The challenge was to use scraps to make something. I ended up making a flat card. It is definitly outside my comfort zone. I used MAMBI paper for the green base. The pink paper is from last year's DCWV specialty Spring Stack and the front paper is from this year's DCWV specialty Spring stack. The back paper is a DCWV stack (not sure which one). The flowers are Prima. I used the "Velma" technique from You Tube to decorate them. The sentiment says "Wishing you a day filled with good things". The brads are Making Memories and the ribbon is from my stash. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment