Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hope You Have A PURRFECT Birthday!




Wow, posting 2 days in a row! Anywho, this is a card I made for a friend at Church. The inside says "Hope You Have A PURRFECT Birthday!". The card base is made from the Cricut Sentimentals cart. I cut it twice (on my Gypsy). They second one is cut a bit smaller and then I cut off the back part of the card so I could use the front as a second layer on the front of the first card. The adorable kitty and all other cuts on this card are from the Create A Critter cart. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite cartridges.
The kitty and all his parts are cut at 2.5". I used my kitty, Logan, as my muse. The kitty pillow is cut at 2" and the yarn is just a bit smaller (I can't remember the exact size). The kitty, yarn and pillow are adorned with ink and the kitty and yarn are on pop dots. The paper is from the All Dressed Up Stack by DCWV. I added some ribbon on the side to embellish. TFL. I enjoy any and all comments!

2 comments: