Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh Happy Day

I was having a bit of a slump, so I broke out my Wild Card cart (definitely one of my faves) and started cutting some cards. I will have a post or 2 more with Wild Cards cuts. For this card I used the Circle card cut on page 48. It is cut at 4 1/2". I cut it with the blackout button so that I could add to the front of the card.

The dark pink is the liner button for the card. The "OH HAPPY DAY" is the phrase button for the card. I added some ribbon around the edge of the fold. I just thought it looked pretty and I like to add ribbon to just about everything. The patterned paper is from a pad by K & Co. and it is double sided. The print on the inside of the envelope is the same print on the inside of the card.

I cut the envelope at 4 1/2" also and used all the same papers. It is a little thick with the liner, but I really think it looks better with it. Thanks for looking again!

No comments:

Post a Comment