Straight from their Blog:
Mama’s Holiday Wish List MemeTodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?1. The Cricut Cartridges that I don't yet have.
2. The Yudu Machine
3. A red or green Cricut Expression
4. A new wardrobe
5. Some new furniture
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A large glass jar filled with beautiful Christmas ornaments that a friend gave me.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I would love to be able to sew any kind of craft item, but I stink at it.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
It is hard to say. My parents always put so much time and thought into our gifts. Two gifts stand out the most. I got one as an adult right before I got married. I was 20 and I loved Beauty and the Beast (from Disney) so my patents bought me a bed set (comforter, sheets, pilow cases, etc.) of that theme. I just loved it. When I got married and moved out a little over a year later my mom held onto it and still has it. The other thing that sticks out in my mind is a 3/4 trench coat that my parents gave me as a teenager. I remember seeing the love and pride in my dad's eyes when I opened it.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
I have 3 great sons! One wants a basketball net. He is a basketball freak and his broke last year. My middle son wants a Zero Gravity Nano car and a Video Game called Scribble Nauts and my Youngest baby wants every new thing he sees pop up on the tv screen...lol!
6. What is your favorite holiday food? It is a toss up between the amazing turkey my husband makes and the delightful homemade pumpkin pie my mom has made for years.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? So far I have made 26 glass glitter bulbs that I will give out as gifts. I am going to add each families last name with vinyl.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? A Nutcracker Scooby Doo.
9. Favorite holiday song? The little Drummer Boy. To me it talks about the real meaning of Christmas.
10. Favorite holiday pastime? Waking up in the morning with my family, opening presents and enjoying each other.
Send us a link to your post to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that holiday cheer!) Thanks to all of our generous sponsors that helped make Mama’s Holiday Wishlist possible!
Hope some of you who read this join in and try and win too!