Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tweeting You A Happy Birthday






Happy Saturday Everyone! This card is a Happy Birthday card for my "stash". I love the Gypsy. It allows me to use so many carts at once. And I am using more carts than ever! This is an A2 card. The cardstock base is Bazzill. All the patterned paper is from the DCWV stack called MiCasa. That stack has so many beautiful papers. The bird on the front is from Stamping Solutions (cut at 3"). The shape it is placed on top of is from Gypsy Wanderings (cut at 4" (I think)). Then I layered that shape on top of some of the glittered paper I used for the bird. The "tweeting you" is from Lyrical Letters and is welded together and sized to fit the card. I also used some ribbon and some bling for the eye to add some detail.
On the inside the "happy" is the Hello Kitty font. The "birthday" is from Simply Sweet. The "a" is handwritten. It is easy to make and I like the outcome. TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment