Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Froggy Happy Birthday-Cards #1 & #2





Ribbit, Ribbit!! I had a wonderful time making several "Happy Birthday" themed cards with the same base card. The base card is a .cut file designed by Susanbluerobot. I made some changes on the font on a some of the cards. After I cut the base card on several different double sided designer papers, I went ahead and embellished away. It was way fun!

So here are my first 2 cards. They are similar froggy cards. The paper is Actopus to Zelephant by K and Company. It has some foil on it, but it is hard to see in the photos. The cards are slightly different. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on parts of the cardstock on the front of the card. All the photo corners on the first one are from the Slice machine design card Animal Crackers. The photo corners on the inside of the second card are from an EK Success punch. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment